The role is a full-time position (Monday to Friday) although we may consider part time hours for the right candidate. This would suit an individual with previous experience (or a willingness to learn), a keen eye for detail and ability to work within tight timescales when required. The role is office based in Dunfermline (restrictions permitting)
We are a small but growing business and are keen to hear from those of you who wish to join our friendly team. Good career prospects for the right candidate. Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer incoming calls/emails and assume other receptionist duties as required;
- Collect/drop off Mail (DX and Royal Mail);
- Schedule meetings and support clients visiting the office;
- Administrative duties including but not limited to filing, scanning, copying and opening files;
- Typing of dictation;
- Assist fee earners with day to day tasks as required.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency;
- Detail-focused and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Organisational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner;
- Experience in LawWare would be preferred but training will be given.